As cinema is on its way to fully recover from the pandemic closures, change has been forced upon an industry that was embracing investment and premium technologies. The Seminar will address the key issues facing the industry in 2023 and beyond, such as creative Solutions to supply chain issues, the challenge of sustainability in the film and cinema sectors, HDR in cinema, broadening out and delivery of content supply and issues around cybersecurity and content as well as newest Audio developments.
Hosted by the EDCF and including a wide range of high-level Speaker the Session will be chaired by an EDCF board member.
Attendance is free of charge but registration is required by email to admin(at)edcf.net.
- Update on Cinema business development in Europe (tbc)
David Hankock – Omdia
- Report on problem resolution workshop at Cine Europe 2023 and follow up (tbc)
Cathy Huis in ‘t veld-Esser – Gofilex
- Learnings from cinema on converting to laser projection, for our colleagues in postproduction who make the movies we show contribution from one or more manufacturers
- An industry converting to laser, postproduction cannot stay behind
Tom Bert – Barco
- DCI has now standardized HDR for cinema, what does it mean for content creators and postproduction
NN – Barco
- The future of the cinema theatres: to become part of a video streaming platform
Nevafilm, Oleg Berezin
- Green deal and right to repair affect both parts of the industry