A group of companies in the video delivery ecosystem will be supporting the showcase, including: Allegro, AMD/Xilinx Amlogic, Harmonic, Kynesim, MainConcept, Montage-LZ, NETINT Technologies, NVIDIA, Oregan Networks, PresenZ, Qencode, Realtek, Red5 Pro, Redpill VR, Forum SBTVD, Simplestream, SOUTHWORKS, Steinwurf, THEOplayer, Visaic and V-Nova.
The stands will feature demos to show practical use cases delivering LCEVC-enhanced content to TVs, mobile apps and web browsers, as well as new XR applications, all powered by the interoperating products of participating companies. These will include:
- Live 2160p60 UHD streaming decoded by an existing TV chipset
- LCEVC-enabled apps decoding content on iOS, Android and Windows platforms
- LCEVC-enabled ShakaPlayer decoding LCEVC on any HTML5-capable browser
- LCEVC applied to real-time-communication applications for improved QoS and reliability
- LCEVC enabling cloud-rendered XR and gaming applications
- A photorealistic rendering of 6DoF (6 Degrees of Freedom) VR content not possible with any other available technology today